Best Compact Hockey Bag for Coaches, Officials, and Youth
The Conway+Banks hockey bag for coaches and youth is lightweight, yet offers all the features of our fully featured bag for players. We've even added a laptop/tablet slot so you can bring your tech to the rink! Tarpaulin base keeps your gear dry in wet locker rooms, while the durable nylon exterior is lightweight and stylish. 25x15x15", 24 gallons (92 L).
You've discovered the best hockey bag available, now get all your gear a new home. All Conway+Banks Hockey bags are covered by our industry leading 6 month warranty! "Best Hockey Bag of 2021" - Chris Kibui, Hockey Tutorial
The Conway And Banks Hockey Bag is the one you've been looking for! Unique, durable, functional, and stylish. Show up at the rink in style!
- Built-in laptop/tablet sleeve
- Keep your feet clean using the bacteria resistant foot mat
- Stay organized using the included dividers
- Bright padded yellow base helps you find all your gear
- Keep your gear dry with the water resistant padded base
- Removable laundry bag for your base layer
- Giant vents on each side reduces moisture and bacterial build up
- Jersey pocket accessible when bag is opened or closed
- Comfortable ultra heavy duty shoulder strap
- Removable shoulder strap with adjustable length
- Heavy duty pull handles on each side for easy lifting
- Super strong rivets and zippers help make this bag last
- Large U shape opening for easy access
- Dedicated pockets for your tape, phone, keys
- Travel light. Made with ultra lightweight polyester
- Great for other sports, like skiing, snowboarding, baseball, and football
*Current production model of the Conway + Banks Hockey Bag includes upgrades not shown in some photos: side handles on carry bag, and improved durability on dividers.
Conway+Banks Hockey Bag Sizing Recommendation
- Junior 110L (30", 29 gallon): Best for juniors under 10 and great for coaches
- Small/Medium 137L (33", 36 gallon): Best for adult players using S/M sized equipment
- Large/XL 190L (36", 50 gallon): Best for adult players using L/XL sized equipment, great for youth goalies
- Coach/Youth 90L (25", 24 gallon): Best for coaches and officials, also great for youth under 6 or going to the gym
Hassle Free Returns & Exchanges
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are not 100% satisfied with your hockey bag, return it within 15 days of receipt in new condition for a refund or like-for-like exchange.
We recommend reviewing the dimensions of our hockey bag and comparing it to your current bag to best estimate your size needs. We are able to provide you with a size exchange, however, we do not provide return shipping labels for shipping of product back to us. Garments are made to order, and are non-returnable.
From time-to-time, manufacturing faults can and do occur. If you think your product has suffered a manufacturing fault or damaged while in transit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help make it right. Items that are damaged due to abuse are not considered faulty.
For hockey bag returns, simply send us an email at email@example.com along with your order number and request. We will respond to you promptly with detailed instructions tailored to you. We can provide a shipping label for returns. Refunds are made in the original form of payment, minus $25-35 shipping fee, plus any applicable duties levied on the returned item. Product refunds will be made upon receipt and inspection of the returned item, usually within 48 hours of receipt.
180 Day Warranty
All our hockey bags are covered under industry-leading 180 day (6 months) warranty. While most of our competitors only offer 30-90 day warranties, we stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of our bags with an extra long warranty.
Should you have any concerns about your bag, simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
Description of defect
Photo of the defect or part requiring replacement
Full name and/or order number
If it's past the 6 month warranty, no sweat. We will do our best to help you in any way we can. Just shoot us an email.
Warranty for Team bags - While Team, University, and Professional organization orders are excluded from this warranty, we will do everything we can to supply you with replacement parts where possible, or recommend a repair center if applicable.
Replacement Parts - At our discretion, we may provide you with replacement components for higher-wear parts at no cost to you. Simply write us an email at email@example.com
All hockey bags are shipped from Canada or US. Standard ground shipping is free for bag orders within Canada and US, you have the option to pay for expedited service. While most orders reach our customers within 2-5 business days, it may take up to 7-10 days depending on your location. We do ship world-wide, deliveries outside of North America ship by air and typically arrive within 7 days but may take up to 2 weeks. There is a shipping fee for orders outside Canada and US.
Our shipping partners include but are not limited to: FedEx, UPS, DHL, Canada Post, USPS, Purolator.
All hockey bags are shipped in corrugate boxes.
Juniors Upgrade For Less
We know that kids grow up fast, and hockey can be expensive. We're here to take some of that pain away. If you've purchased a junior bag, but need a new senior bag within 2 years of receipt, simply write us a quick email with a request for 20% off a senior bag. Include your original order number if possible so we can find your initial order!
This offer is available to all customers who have made a hockey bag purchase dated June 1, 2019 and later.
We do not charge customs, duties, or VAT on your orders at time of purchase.