Pack light and comfortably with the Louise backpack when you're ready for puck but don't need full gear. Designed with you in mind, easily bring your essentials for a light skate on the pond, ODR, or your local rink. Inspired by the beautiful Lake Louise, designed in Canada with love.
Why It's Awesome
- 2 ways to open the bag for easy access - zipper all the way around, or buckles at the top
- Shoe & Skate compartment - carry your skates inside or out. 14x13x10 interior pocket.
- Get up to 25% more space with expandable storage at the top of bag
- 17" Laptop compartment with false bottom to protect your device
- Double Inside zipped pockets for your goodies
- Front Cooler pocket for beverages - stores up to 3 tall drinks
- Fleece lined phone pocket
- Velcro patch for customization
- Hidden zipped pocket for wallet and valuables
- Easy secure buckles for exterior skate straps
- Thick and wide padded adjustable shoulder straps
- Sternum straps with vertical adjustment
- Hip strap for extra support
- Load stabilizers at top of shoulder straps to pull pack closer to body
- Well padded and ventilated backing for comfort
- Luggage strap
- Carry-on approved by most airlines
- Primary material: 900D Polyester with PVC backing
Dimensions & Capacity
- 48L (12.7 gallons) expands to 60L (15.8 gallons)
- Height 21" (53cm), expands to 26" (66cm)
- Width 14" (35cm)
- Depth 10" (25cm)
- Max laptop size: 17"
- Max skate size - tested for size 13 Bauer
Hassle Free Returns & Exchanges
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are not 100% satisfied with your hockey bag, return it within 15 days of receipt in new condition for a refund or like-for-like exchange.
We recommend reviewing the dimensions of our hockey bag and comparing it to your current bag to best estimate your size needs. We are able to provide you with a size exchange, however, we do not provide return shipping labels for shipping of product back to us. Garments are made to order, and are non-returnable.
From time-to-time, manufacturing faults can and do occur. If you think your product has suffered a manufacturing fault or damaged while in transit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help make it right. Items that are damaged due to abuse are not considered faulty.
For hockey bag returns, simply send us an email at email@example.com along with your order number and request. We will respond to you promptly with detailed instructions tailored to you. We can provide a shipping label for returns. Refunds are made in the original form of payment, minus $25-35 shipping fee, plus any applicable duties levied on the returned item. Product refunds will be made upon receipt and inspection of the returned item, usually within 48 hours of receipt.
180 Day Warranty
All our hockey bags are covered under industry-leading 180 day (6 months) warranty. While most of our competitors only offer 30-90 day warranties, we stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of our bags with an extra long warranty.
Should you have any concerns about your bag, simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
Description of defect
Photo of the defect or part requiring replacement
Full name and/or order number
If it's past the 6 month warranty, no sweat. We will do our best to help you in any way we can. Just shoot us an email.
Warranty for Team bags - While Team, University, and Professional organization orders are excluded from this warranty, we will do everything we can to supply you with replacement parts where possible, or recommend a repair center if applicable.
Replacement Parts - At our discretion, we may provide you with replacement components for higher-wear parts at no cost to you. Simply write us an email at email@example.com
All hockey bags are shipped from Canada or US. Standard ground shipping is free for bag orders within Canada and US, you have the option to pay for expedited service. While most orders reach our customers within 2-5 business days, it may take up to 7-10 days depending on your location. We do ship world-wide, deliveries outside of North America ship by air and typically arrive within 7 days but may take up to 2 weeks. There is a shipping fee for orders outside Canada and US.
Our shipping partners include but are not limited to: FedEx, UPS, DHL, Canada Post, USPS, Purolator.
All hockey bags are shipped in corrugate boxes.
We do not charge customs, duties, or VAT on your orders at time of purchase.